Knotty Purls

"Bears, Beets, Battlestar Galactica"

Thursday, January 26, 2006

Well, this is the first official post of my new blog! I don't know why it has taken me so long to get on the bandwagon. I can't promise that I will post every day as I do have a life but I will try to be faithful. Now I just need some readers!

I have been knitting for about 2 years and have to admit to being addicted. My first project ever was a baby blanket for a friend. Currently, I am working on another blanket for a baby coming in May, a sweater for a friend's 3-year old, the Triangle purse, and Wavy. Next up will be a sweater for Moi, and 2 baby sweaters.

This is a photo of me and my Baby Baxter. He is a 2-year old Great Pyrenees. He is a little small for a Pyr but he doesn't care. He also has a big brother named Calvin who is a Chow mix and a big sister named Annabelle who is also a Pyr. I will refer to them from time to time. I will usually group them under the name "Hellions".

Until next time...

Kim