Musings From The Gym
- Yoga is supposed to help me find my inner peace. I can't find inner peace when your outer pie hole is yapping.
- Unless you are a surgeon who is on call to perform a life saving operation you do not need your cell phone turned on in said yoga class.
- I understand the concept of "workout buddies" but this does not mean that you have to stand around each other's weight machines and hog same machine.
- If there is an open machine in another room, please use it instead of asking someone else to get off theirs just because it has the flat screen television.
- 300 pound man... I don't care how much you can bench press, you still have a beer gut and are sweaty. Stop trying to impress!
- Please do not wear perfume. I understand you want to not smell sweaty but when you get hot and sweaty, that CoCo Chanel smells like CaCa Chanel.
Ok, got that off my chest. Hopefully it will help those of you as you head to the gym. Feel free to let me know if you have a tip you would like to add.
I have had a little fiber in my life over the past few weeks. Maybe I should change that to say Yarn so that I don't get a bunch of spam regarding my colon health.
Here is a skein of the Eco Wool that will be used to make the Hemlock Ring Blankie once my needle tips arrive. I have three skeins so it will be a very big blankie.
A second pair of Fetching are working their way off the needles. The yarn is Elann's Highland Wool along with some Diwa. I love the way the two purples look together. I have all the details over on my Ravelry page. This is a super easy pattern and one that I could do repetitively without going comatose.
I also busted out this little baby hat for charity. Not sure which charity yet. It is from Last Minute Knitted Gifts and the size is toddler. No, it will not fit a toddler sized head. Again, all the details can be found here.
Finally, I realized I haven't given you Piglet love in a while. Here he is trying to comb his hair with his pick. Annabelle is in the background looking very worried that she will be next victim of this amateur hair stylist. I don't blame her as I have had this same pick try to make its way into my ear, nose, mouth and eye.