Knotty Purls

"Bears, Beets, Battlestar Galactica"

Wednesday, February 06, 2008

You Make My Day


Last week Janna told me that I make her day. Now, I have to..."Give the award to 10 people whose blogs bring you happiness and inspiration and make you feel happy about blogland. Let them know by posting a comment on their blog so they can pass it on. Beware you may get the award several times."

This isn't hard. There are a lot of people whose blogs make my day. I am going to try and find 10 people other than the ones that Janna has already named but that might be difficult since we know a lot of the same people. But, if you do get this twice, know that you are extra special 'cause you make the day of a lot of people!

Janna (of course she also makes my day)
Susan (her smiling Boogie always makes my day)
Jenn
Minnie
Joan
Cate
Rachel (Piglet has dibs on her Claire!)
Liz
Jessica
Kim

Labels: