Knotty Purls

"Bears, Beets, Battlestar Galactica"

Saturday, January 28, 2006

Where were you?



Do you remember where you were when you heard about the Challenger disaster? I was at home. My school only had one class watching and I had briefly heard mention of it on the bus but when I got home my mom called to tell me. She wanted to tell me before I turned on the tv and saw the news. It is hard to believe it has been 20 years. I was a junior in high school.
Since Blogger's server is back up and running I'll post photo of the sweater for Hannah. I hope she likes it. It is done in Encore in a pink with a white stripe. The pattern is from Ann Budd's Handy Book of Sweater Patterns. I just used the crew neck and made a stockingnet rolled neck collar. I should have made it larger but I don't think the kid will care.