Knotty Purls

"Bears, Beets, Battlestar Galactica"

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Real Live Knitting Foo



Here she is... Miss Noro Lily No. 119! Isn't she lovely? Isn't she beautiful? She is going to be Lady Eleanor. Only bad thing... I don't think 10 skeins is going to be enough. The Ebay seller has more right now. Should I buy it? Should I wait? I am just not in a decision making state of mind! The marshmallow lollipop came with the package. It looks a little dried up.



Since my Texas friends have been whining (yes, you heard me, whining) about their ice storm last week I thought I would show you a photo of the sleet we had on Sunday. Annabelle ran out to inspect the white stuff and was perplexed when it all melted under her body heat. Anyway, I want to point out that you Texans will be in the high 50's and low 60's by the end of the week and I will not! The temp in the house is 70 and I am still wearing a sweater on top of a sweater. I have made it clear to Big Boy that any assignments that take us to the northern part of the world will have to be considered a remote, unaccompanied tour. When I climb into bed and stick my icy cold hands on him, he agrees :-)