Knotty Purls

"Bears, Beets, Battlestar Galactica"

Thursday, May 25, 2006

So tired

Last night I fell asleep at 7:00 p.m. while knitting Charley finally kicked me upstairs around 9:00 or so where I half washed my face and sort of brushed my teeth and fell back into bed. That is the last I remember. I seriously have no idea why I was so tired. Maybe it was the hike in the heat with Susan and her munchkin. We had a little picnic yesterday and Boogie really wanted to take Baxter for a walk. Both Baxter and Boogie were ready to be carried by the end of the walk. Baxter slept all the way home and I practically had to drag him out of the truck!

I hit the motherload of a sale today! Foley's (now Macy's) was having a sale and I managed to find a bunch of kid stuff. I saved an extra 15% by using my Macy's card. They had some great adult stuff too but I tried not to get distracted. I really wanted to get some of the larger sizes but I have no idea what the Hampton weather will be like by the time we arrive. I know in Northern VA it could be either hot or cold by that time. I love sales!!!! I love to shop!!!!