Knotty Purls

"Bears, Beets, Battlestar Galactica"

Monday, November 20, 2006

Strange

I just had the strangest experience. I went to the gym for my yoga class and made a pit stop into the ladies room. As I was closing the door I heard a phone ring. Better yet, I heard someone in the next stall answering her phone. I assumed the only reason anyone would answer her phone while peeing would be an emergency. Nope, there she was discussing hair color or some other inane subject while we all went pee and flushed. I guess I should not have been surprised that she didn’t wash her hands.

Speaking of yoga class…I remember Yarn Harlot once blogging about how she would get competitive in her yoga class. I can soooo understand this! I see people who are older or heavier than me and they can get into a legs-over-the-head pose and I think that if they can do it then I should be able to. I also didn’t realize how far I had come until I stopped for three months. Bending over ain’t all it’s cracked up to be :-) So, I celebrated my inability to put my legs over my head and kiss my ass by eating a giant Milky Way!