Knotty Purls

"Bears, Beets, Battlestar Galactica"

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

The Sixth Wonder of Memes

Ever wonder if I have six weird things in my life? Well, Janna tagged me for this meme so apparently I do!

“THE RULES: Each player of this game starts with the '6 weird things about you.' People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave a comment that says ‘you are tagged’ in their comments and tell them to read your blog.”

1. This sort of goes with my quirky meme but... I alphabetize my spices. It just makes sense! When I need Paprika, I know to look under "P".

2. I use two toothbrushes; one for day and one for night. I hate sticking a wet toothbrush into my mouth so one gets to dry out while I use the other.

3. I like crime fighting shows - COPS, Dog The Bounty Hunter, Dallas SWAT... you get the drift. I have no idea why I like these shows. I guess because the good guy usually wins and that so rarely happens in life.

4. I will finish a crappy book. I feel guilty for having purchased it so I feel like I am obligated to finish. Plus, I keep hoping it will get better - it never does.

5. When I meet someone the first thing I notice is their teeth. If they have bad teeth I have a hard time talking to them. You can call me vain, I don't care!

6. I wear high heels all the time. I only own one pair of flat shoes and I have a hard time walking in them. Big Boy laughs at how I can run in 3" heels but can't cross the driveway in flats without tripping.

I'm not going to tag anyone in particular because it is such a busy time. If you want to play, have at it.