Knotty Purls

"Bears, Beets, Battlestar Galactica"

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

A Post About Nothing

This will be a photoless post because I just haven’t managed to take photos of anything this week. Big Boy has been traveling since Sunday leaving me to care for the four children. Seriously, the dogs are as much work as the human kid! And it seems that lately whenever he travels someone in this house gets sick. Ok, it’s me. I spent most of today sitting in the Urgent Care waiting for another antibiotic. Thankfully Piglet was very well behaved and spent most of his time there trying to find someone who would pay attention to him. Big Boy returns home late tonight and we are all very glad. Actually, as I explained to him this morning, no one but me notices that he is gone. Everyone still gets their needs met whether by one person or two. It is me who ends up needing the spa day!

I got in a little knitting this week. Piglet and I trekked to SnB on Monday night and Piglet let me do a little knitting before he needed to eat and then spit up on anyone within reach. The girls have aptly named him “Little Buddha”. What would normally be my knitting time has been sucked up – Piglet seems to think I am his sole form of entertainment and requires that I make faces for him at least 8 out of 10 hours a day. One only has so many faces in their repertoire! And tonight he will only settle down if we listen to his kid’s music on Itunes – ACK! This is a habit Big Boy started and it will be up to him to finish it! Someone tell me I will become immune to it and won’t want to strangle Bingo Was His Name-O!