Knotty Purls

"Bears, Beets, Battlestar Galactica"

Thursday, May 24, 2007

Coffee Swap!



My package arrived from Amy! I was completely overwhelmed by the goodies. So overwhelmed that I hit post when I loaded the photo instead of draft like I intended!! My package included:
  • Candlelight Coffee House Blend and Caramel (from our SnB meeting spot in SA)
  • Texas Chewie Pecan Pralines
  • Double Chocolate Crisps
  • 2 Biscotti cookies
  • Creamy dark chocolate cookie
  • White chocolate amaretto cookie
  • San Antonio coffee mug wtih 3 different flavors of Kona coffee
  • Handmaiden sea silk yarn in Amethyst
  • Stitch markers in the same color as the yarn
I took the yarn to SnB tonight and practically had to handcuff it to myself to keep the girls from *stealing* it!

Amy, thank you for making my first swap so memorable and thank you for having this special package on a day that was really sucky!

Thank y'all for the thoughts and prayers. I just can't talk about it right now. I'm not sure if I could even form the words to talk about it. Big Boy and I are fine, but it affects my family and therefore affects us.

Labels: ,