Knotty Purls

"Bears, Beets, Battlestar Galactica"

Monday, May 07, 2007

Stash Enhancement

On Friday afternoon we were privileged to see the Prince’s motorcade as he made his way to Norfolk. Here is the start of the motorcade (Big Boy suggested that the Prince was riding a motorcycle with the troopers)…

Here is the motorcade…
This photo made me really miss Texas and the wide open highways!

Here is the truck we nearly owned. Big Boy is fond of tailgating…

During our trip to DC this weekend I did a little LYS shopping and stash enhancement. The store had a display of the Monica tank from Knitty and it was just too cute to pass up. I picked up some blue and white Cotton Fleece – it isn’t pictured because I had already balled it and cast on for the top. I also picked up a few shades of brown Cotton Fleece to do a sweater for Piglet. The other stuff is an order from Elann and it all has a plan (so did everything else in the stash when I bought it!). The red will become another Crumpet’s dress, but this time with beads. The Austermann Mayfair Color will become the Turtleneck Tube Vest from Fitted Knits. The Highland Silk will become the Cozy V-neck Sweater from Fitted Knits. I have wanted the Ribby Cardi pattern for a while now. I have plans to make it with a button band instead of a zipper – unless someone wants to sew in the zipper for me :-)


And now what ya’ll have been waiting for… Piglet’s five month photo.

Labels: , , ,