Knotty Purls

"Bears, Beets, Battlestar Galactica"

Saturday, April 14, 2007

How I Spent My Saturday

So, how did you spend your Saturday? I cleaned out the junk guest room closet. I came up with all this stuff to donate the next time the DAV comes around. And then all of this stuff to sell on Ebay. I had to come to the realization that my days of rubber-stamping and scrap booking have come to an end. I held on to a few things in case I decide to put together something for Piglet before he graduates high school.

Recently Vamanta Knits had a clearance sale. No, she isn’t a store; she was clearing out some of her stash. Never one to pass up a good cause or a good sale, I took eight skeins of Baby Silk off her hands. I’ve had this exact color before and love it. She was so sweet to include the little stitch markers in the package.

Labels: ,