Knotty Purls

"Bears, Beets, Battlestar Galactica"

Monday, March 26, 2007

Piglet's Stocking


Here is the latest update on the final WIP in the basket. This is Piglet's Christmas Stocking . The pattern is from Vogue Holiday 2006. Do you see the weird little spot in the cable on the left? Well, that is where the pattern says to move 2 knit stitches to the cable needle. So, I moved them knitwise. Turns out that wasn't right. Instead of making the nice cable twist it sort of stretched out the stitch and made a lump. I only did it on one side so this will be the side that faces the fireplace!

Last night at SnB the girls reminded me that I would need to walk 60 miles today to complete my goal of 100 miles by April 1. Since 3 miles a day is usually my max I don't think I am going to make it. I have extended my goal to June 1. Hopefully I will no longer be sidelined by illness, cold weather, pulled hamstrings or just plain laziness.

Labels: ,