Knotty Purls

"Bears, Beets, Battlestar Galactica"

Monday, March 26, 2007

Piglet and Lady Eleanor Update


Here is Lady Eleanor. She is coming along, just not quickly. My goal is to have it finished by June to take on my trip to New England. I recently moved this project into the bedroom and I try to work on at least two triangles a night before I fall asleep. Of course there is the risk of knitting while sleepy. Last night I messed up an end triangle and had to frog it. I also thought I had neglected to do an end triangle a repeat back but it turns out I was just hallucinating.

I like cerealSo does Annabelle!
For those of you who haven't seen the Piglet in a while, here are the latest pictures. He is growing so fast these days. He is nearly out of his 3-6 month clothes. As you can see, cereal is a big hit around here. His new nickname around here is Chatty Cathy :-)

BTW, Blogger is having photo issues again! I guess we get what we pay for huh?

Labels: ,