Knotty Purls

"Bears, Beets, Battlestar Galactica"

Thursday, June 21, 2007

Fishy Wishy in a Dishy


Jayne has a yarn called Fishy Wishy in a Dishy. Well, this fishy wishy in a dishy is just way cuter – sorry Jayne!

Is it total PWT to:
A) Own a plastic swimming pool;
B) Stick your feet in the pool while your child is playing; and
C) Allow the dog to drink from the pool while your child is playing in it.

If so, I have joined a new race. I was tempted to take my glass of wine out there too but decided against it due to the mosquitoes. Wait, Let me add another picture to your mental library – Big Boy, boxer shorts (with some sort of picnic theme), black work t-shirt, sandals.

Aw, come on, we all have our white/trailer trash/ghetto moments!

A few people have commented on spinning Baxter’s hair. It can be done but first I would have to collect it and wash it (this house barely has enough space for storing our food). It has to be blended with another yarn, such as wool, because it is so fine and fluffy. To be honest, I wear Calvin, Annabelle and Baxter hair everyday so I’m not sure I want to spin it into yarn for a sweater. We do recycle the hair, in a way. The birds usually collect it for nests. Well, the birds that dare come into our yard and are not chased off by the dogs.

Labels: ,