Knotty Purls

"Bears, Beets, Battlestar Galactica"

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Frog Soup Anyone...


The girls at Stitch & Bitch helped me with my decision last night. The Vintage Pink Cardigan was never going to fit. I had reworked the pattern for the 36" chest but with that 2" of negative ease and my bodacious ta-ta's, it was just going to be too tight. Maybe with a sports bra...or an ace bandage... I frogged this afternoon and it really didn't hurt as much as I anticipated. I love this yarn and I have to find just the perfect pattern. I was looking at this pattern today but their smallest bust size is 40". Not there yet; give me a few more years. Maybe I can pick up a new pattern when I hit Hill Country Weavers this weekend!

Off to pick up Baxter at camp. When I left this morning he was peeing on all the rocks and trying to figure out how I got on the other side of the bars.