Knotty Purls

"Bears, Beets, Battlestar Galactica"

Thursday, July 27, 2006

A Meme

Since two people have tagged me with this I guess I have to do it. Here goes...

5 Things always in my purse:
  • Sunglasses

  • Wallet

  • Keys to the other vehicle

  • A minimum of 5 lipsticks (Mac) with matching liners

  • PDA


  • 5 Things always in my wallet:
  • Driver's License

  • Military ID card

  • American Express card (don't leave home without it!)

  • 2 debit cards and a Nordstrom card

  • Business cards - mine and others


  • 5 Things always in my refrigerator:
  • Diet Coke

  • Butter

  • Flour tortillas

  • Lemon juice

  • Red peppers


  • 5 Things always in my closet:
  • More shoes than I care to count

  • Clothes

  • Dirty laundry

  • Bins for sorting out clothes for donation and throwing away

  • DH's clothes (I actually have two closets and one is just for off-season so his stuff will fit into the big closet, that way he doesn't wake me when he gets dressed.)


  • 5 Things always in my car:
  • Insurance &registration

  • Lawn chairs in the trunk

  • A box of old floppy disks (I didn't have a CD burner at work)

  • My drycleaning card

  • Dog hair!


  • 5 Things always on my desk (these apply to both work and home):
  • Post-It notes

  • Flags

  • Paper clips

  • Various bins for things I'm working on

  • Scanner (at home)


  • People I'm tagging...Suzann. That's it. Everyone else I know who blogs has already been tagged. Oh No! We've become inbred!