Knotty Purls

"Bears, Beets, Battlestar Galactica"

Saturday, February 03, 2007

Colors and Cats


This evening I decided to join Project Spectrum. The colors for February and March are Blue, White and Gray. These should be pretty easy colors to find in my daily life. I think the easiest thing would be for me to pick a day of the week as my Project Spectrum day and blog about it. I forget lots of stuff these days so if I pick a day I can put it in my PDA and get a reminder!

And for something kind of fun... What Famous Feline Are You?







Which famous feline are you?




You're Hobbes. First of all, the makers of this quiz would like to congratulate you. You have our seal of approval. You are kind, intelligent, loving, and good-humoredly practical. You're proud of who you are. At the same time, you're tolerant of those who lack your clearsightedness. You're always playful, but never annoying. For these traits, you are well-loved, and with good cause.
Take this quiz!


P.S. To show how much I really need reminders... I posted this without a title and then realized about five minutes later!

Labels: