Knotty Purls

"Bears, Beets, Battlestar Galactica"

Thursday, April 13, 2006

I can't shrug it off

I am sooo close to being finished with my shrug-I can't think of doing anything else. I should be doing laundry and going to the gym but I really want to finish the shrug. I think I might spend today working on it so that I can wear it to our yarn swap at Betsy's Kafe on Saturday. I doubt many people will show up (see paragraph below) but that's ok. It will be fun to have coffee, knit, visit with friends, see a new town and give Betsy a little business.


The drive to Pleasanton is about an hour but I don't care! Some people won't drive 20 minutes but complain they have "nothing to do". I look at it as some time to be quiet and think. It is also a time to crank up the radio and sing my heart out!


Now I need to go throw some clothes in the wash and finish binding off the collar of the shrug. Time's a wastin